Re: The Status page of Debian-Live is cryptic

At bottom :-

2011/5/31 Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca>:
> On 30/05/11 06:44 PM, shirish शिरीष wrote:
>> What would have been better is to per-use perhaps something like
>> http://www.debian.org/CD/ and http://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
>
> Like http://www.debian.org/CD/live/ ?

Dear Ben,
     Sorry missed the link at the bottom on w.d.o/cd page.

Although if you look at the Releases link, it directly links to the
directories. IMHO it should have linked to this page in the interim
and from there the user can make his choices as to what or which he
needs.

The landing page could perhaps be tweaked (like looking from where the
guy is coming from, either from http://live.debian.net/ or from
w.d.o/cd and present the landing page with the appropriate CSS.

> Sorry, I put *lots* of time into this page around the time of the
> release and linked it to other pages on the site. Don't know how you
> missed it.

Answer given above, although nice effort.

One query though, whose answer is not apparent on that page is why the
sizes have been kept back, why not make the images full CD or full
DVD. I am sure there is some rationale for this either in some mail or
somewhere which I'm unable to see, could that rationale (link please)
be also put up on that landing page d.o/cd/live so we newbies know why
is that way and perhaps what we can expect in the near to medium term
?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल