Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- To: Debian Live <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- From: Daniel Baumann <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:33:18 +0200
- Message-id: <4CA9833E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Debian Live <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1286176900.4736.333.camel@debian>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C98541D.email@example.com> <1285111178.4865.189.camel@debian> <4C99BE8E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1286132183.4736.272.camel@debian> <4CA96D65.email@example.com> <1286176900.4736.333.camel@debian>
On 10/04/2010 09:21 AM, Vitaly wrote:
> Here suggests the use of debconf
sure thing, we spoke about that in june already, see irc logs. before
that's going to happen, the cgi needs to be a bit updated in various places.
but it doesn't answer the original question: would you prefere if we
would not publish sources of it until it's properly documented?
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist