Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- To: Debian Live <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- From: Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:00:05 +0200
- Message-id: <4CA96D65.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Debian Live <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1286132183.4736.272.camel@debian>
- References: <email@example.com> <4C98541D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1285111178.4865.189.camel@debian> <4C99BE8E.email@example.com> <1286132183.4736.272.camel@debian>
On 10/03/2010 08:56 PM, Vitaly wrote:
> OK, done LiveCD Leny - no description. Download and solve
> puzzles themselves.
> Similarly, and Testing "livetsd" - iso contain errors, but it's a
> military secret and everyone has to personally solve it.
> Further, in testing the package live-build-cgi - there's no
> documentation, and everything is fine.
the cgi is kind of experimental. would you prefere if we would not
publish sources of it until it's properly documented?
> Live installer
> I've been watching the progress of these works.
> I think the approach wrong.
what's the right approach in your opinion?
> Missed a lot of time, it's complicated,
i don't understand.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist