Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- To: Debian Live <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- From: Vitaly <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 10:21:40 +0300
- Message-id: <1286176900.4736.333.camel@debian>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <4CA96D65.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4C98541D.email@example.com> <1285111178.4865.189.camel@debian> <4C99BE8E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1286132183.4736.272.camel@debian> <4CA96D65.email@example.com>
В Пнд, 04/10/2010 в 08:00 +0200, Daniel Baumann пишет:
> the cgi is kind of experimental. would you prefere if we would not
> publish sources of it until it's properly documented?
> > Live installer
> > I've been watching the progress of these works.
> > I think the approach wrong.
> what's the right approach in your opinion?
> > Missed a lot of time, it's complicated,
> > cumbersome.
> i don't understand.
#apt-get install live-build-cgi
It is much too ...
Here suggests the use of debconf