Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- To: Debian Live <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: BOSS Live-installer - A GUI Live Installer for Debian and it's derivatives based on remastersys scripts
- From: Vitaly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:56:23 +0300
- Message-id: <1286132183.4736.272.camel@debian>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <4C99BE8E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <4C98541D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1285111178.4865.189.camel@debian> <4C99BE8E.email@example.com>
OK, done LiveCD Leny - no description. Download and solve
Similarly, and Testing "livetsd" - iso contain errors, but it's a
military secret and everyone has to personally solve it.
Further, in testing the package live-build-cgi - there's no
documentation, and everything is fine.
I've been watching the progress of these works.
I think the approach wrong. Missed a lot of time, it's complicated,
Debian desktop users hostage interest to systems administrators.
Everything is going their way.)