Re: editing conf files

Padma wrote:
schoappied wrote:
Padma wrote:

Thanks. And if I want to mix debian lenny with unstable (e.g. install some audio packages from unstable), how can I do it (e.g. specify which packages should be installed from unstable)?

Download that unstable package (.deb/lib files)
put that package file into config/chroot_local-includes/tmp/ and put unzip that package (if taz.gz)place that into chroot_local-includes/usr/lib/

Most of the conf questions are answered via IRC chat...
If I have more I'll ask them...

Thanks,

\d