Re: editing conf files

Hi

schoappied wrote:
I want to make a custom Debian live cd with a installer,
You can use live-helper for making Debian Live CD and in that for enabling installer with live CD you just have to set LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER="live" and LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_DISTRIBUTION="daily"
but how can I edit the sourcelist and other conf files for the customized distro?

put edit source.list file and put that file into this path : config/chroot_local-includes/skel/etc/apt/source.list also you can once load live CD, save .conf file, take back up and use that .conf file by placing that file to config/chroot_local-includes/skel/

--
     ,''`.      Regards,
    : :'  :     Padma Jadav