Re: On-the-fly module inserting and removing

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:46:21 +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:

> if you can show that it's
> working and the code is acceptable,

Yes it is working fine here. Please give it a try and tell me what you
get.

> and a proper patch against
> live-initramfs is made, then it can go in there now.

OK, I'm going to rebuild from revision 1.1 to current revision 1.8 in git
and send them as patches. Where should I send the patches to? Is it ok to
send them directly to you Daniel? (I'm afraid that the patches are a bit
more than debian-live@lists.debian.org can tolerate)

After that, I'll work on those FIXME parts.

cheers

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/