Re: on the fly modules adding and removal

Hi,

I've done the preliminary testing. porting the bare-bone of the feature
proved to be working fine. I was able to insert / remove modules to the
aufs system.

I'll start adding the fleshes to make it not that hacky.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:57:14 +0100, Marco Amadori wrote:

>> and I propose the opr to be (either of):
>>
>> op-code		meaning
>> ---------------------------------------
>> add/del		add / delete
>> ins/rm		insert / remove
>> plug/pull	plug-in / pull-out
>
> I woul use for the same reasons:
>
> --add, --del
> --ins, --rem
> --plug --pull

Ok, I guess the zip/rar or apt-get/apt-cache's command/op-code approach
is unpopular here. My justification was that it make the sanity check a
little bit easier.

cheers

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)