Lenny general freeze ahead

Marco Amadori <marco.amadori at gmail.com> writes:

<...>
>> > No critics, but please discuss without prejudice.
>> i don't have prejudices, really.
>
> So please, this is not a battle for this particular commit, just that I'm
> scared about the your concepts of "cleanness", separation and "uglyness" [0]
> and "beauty" [0] required for future work.
> I just would like you to relax a bit your standard and try to be a bit less
> dispotic. Not always one can rebase and split things asking you how do you
> want things.

I'm sorry but I can't agree with you. If we don't force a style it can
be easier for you to work on that _today_ but it will be worse later.

We can't accept exceptions and this works fine in many projects much
bigger then Debian Live, this will and does work fine for a small
project like Debian Live.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855