Re: Bits and pieces related to Lintian

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 07:40:59PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jordà did a ton of great work on the web pages and lintian.d.o but hasn't
> in some time.  I'm not sure if he's still interested / planning on doing
> more work or not.

Yes, I'm still interested in completing something: visualizing the
evolution of Lintian tags[1]. It was implemented a long time ago[2], but
I keep forgetting to ask you if HISTORY (reporting/config) was ever
enabled at l.d.o. And if so, are the files publicly available somewhere?

Once HISTORY is enabled, I'll commit the remaining stuff to generate and
display history charts. I'm sorry it took so long to ask, it is entirely
my fault.

That said, I'm not committing regularly, so I'll understand if my commit
rights are revoked.

 1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2009/06/msg00278.html
 2. http://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/2010/01/msg00086.html