Re: RFC: getting rid of unpack-level

Russ Allbery wrote:

> I have no objections to bumping the lab format version.  Although in
> general, don't most collection scripts remove their old data before
> starting the process?

Indeed they do. I had completely forgotten about that.

> (In general, what's responsible for removing
> collection script information, in either the auto-remove case or the case
> of a bump in the output version of that collection script?)

In both cases the collection script is responsible. The only exception is
that in auto-remove mode the arguments passed to the collection script is
slightly different to let it know it should only remove the files.

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net