Re: RFC: getting rid of unpack-level

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Go for it!  We can make the next release 2.4.0.  :)

Committed :)

The only bug that needs to be fixed before it is released is that using the
new codebase in an old lab will lead to the unpacked collection script fail
(when unpacked/ is already there). The easiest way to workaround it is by
bumping the lab format version, but it causes a useless re-unpacking.

No objections? or should I try to make the unpacked collection script re-use
the existing directory? (which might later lead to bugs when unpacking
fails and unpacked/ is left around)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer