Re: "Use as you wish" license

Roberto writes ("Re: "Use as you wish" license"):
> The first one ("use as you wish") is already on Debian. To be honest I
> must say that I knew that, but I asked anyways to get independent
> answers not influenced by the fact that it has been included before.

I'm afraid that's not really a good way of answering these questions.
You weren't really to know, but:

This mailing list is purely advisory (if that, even), and has no
formal decisionmaking status.  The actual decisions are made and
implemented by the ftpmasters.

If the ftpmasters have accepted this kind of permission statement
before, so many times, then I think we can draw the conclusion that
they are happy with it.

Thanks,
Ian.