Re: R packages licensed MIT but not shipping a copy of the MIT license itself, Re: R packages licensed MIT but not shipping a copy of the MIT license itself

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 06:10:57AM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> > This issue should be resolved by the upstream distributor, as I
> > agree with you that they are not compliant with the conditions of
> > the license. You may want to have that discussion with them.
>
> I wonder how to contact R people, I've never approached R world
> before.

Nor I. You could start by summarising the issue to the Debian R folks
<URL:https://wiki.debian.org/R#contact>, and perhaps direct them to our
conclusions.

--
 \      “I tell you the truth: this generation will certainly not pass |
  `\           away until all these things [the end of the world] have |