Re: R packages licensed MIT but not shipping a copy of the MIT license itself, Re: R packages licensed MIT but not shipping a copy of the MIT license itself

Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> writes:

> Yes, I see how the MIT license is DFSG-free.  What I'm saying is that
> IMHO the only license requirement (the second paragraph of it that you
> reported above, about including the copyright notice *and* the
> permission notice in any copy of the software) is not fulfilled by R
> packages.

Thanks for clarifying.

Can you point us to a representative source package that you think has
this problem?

--
 \     “God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to |
  `\     explain those things that you do not understand.” —Richard P. |