Re: DFSG-ness of two

Le Sat, May 30, 2015 at 11:58:06AM +1000, Riley Baird a écrit :

> The second sentence is similar to the Open Font License, but I was
> talking about the first sentence.

Hi again,

The two sentences can not be dissociated: the second sentence gives as much
freedom as in the SIL OFL 1.1, regardless of the restrictions in the first
sentence, so altogether, the clause 3 quoted above is DFSG-Free, if we agree
that the SIL OFL 1.1 itself is DFSG-Free.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan