Re: [Pkg-pascal-devel] Please confirm non-distributability of Novell SDK material

On 19/04/14 20:36, Paul Gevers wrote:
> We don't even use the file (it is removed in clean target and will
> be stripped from source in my next upload), but I like to convince
> upstream as well. Do they have a problem distributing this file?

Yes, I think that they do have a problem. *Unless* they have got
permission to transfer the license from Novell.

(Even if they have, you might wish to try to convince them to remove
it, offer it separate from the main source, or at least inform people
that there is a non-free component contained within)