Re: Against DRM 2.0

2006/5/24, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>:
Max Brown <max.brown07@gmail.com>

> 2006/5/23, MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop>:
>
> > Sorry if that's butchery of a foreign language, but this list is usually
> > in English.
>
> Ah ah! This is in english too (there are many universal juridical latin ter=
> ms!):

Latin is not English.  Is it universal?

I said that many latin *juridical* terms are universal: the problem is
that you don't know the language of the *right* (and you ignore also
the etymology of many english terms (juridical and not juridical):
"justice", from latin "justitia"; "jurisdiction", from latin
"jurisdictio"; "judge" from latin "judex";
"law", from latin "lex" etc etc etc).

You are closed in your little enchanted world. End of discussion for me.
I will speak only with a lawyer.

Max