Re: [OT] Re: Sun responds to questions on the DLJ

Tom Marble <Tom.Marble@Sun.COM>
> If Debian is so important to you then why do you stop at saying
> that I am mistaken instead of going on to educate me on a project
> you care so much about?

Some Debian Developers (DDs) are essentially mercenary.  Others
are also troubled by the events of debconf described in
Yet more weren't at debconf or don't see debian as a social org
that interests them - I've no idea whether any applies here.

> And I'm little surprised that you address me in the third person.

Personal messages should not be sent to mailing lists.  I'm a
little surprised that debian-legal was cc'd on a personal reply.