Re: [OT] Re: Sun responds to questions on the DLJ

Tom Marble <Tom.Marble@Sun.COM>
> If Debian is so important to you then why do you stop at saying
> that I am mistaken instead of going on to educate me on a project
> you care so much about?

Some Debian Developers (DDs) are essentially mercenary.  Others
are also troubled by the events of debconf described in
http://debconf6.debconf.org/blog/2006/05/19#removal_of_attendee
http://reactor-core.org/%7Edjw/myblog/archives/2006/05/18/T22_36_05/
Yet more weren't at debconf or don't see debian as a social org
that interests them - I've no idea whether any applies here.

[...]
> And I'm little surprised that you address me in the third person.

Personal messages should not be sent to mailing lists.  I'm a
little surprised that debian-legal was cc'd on a personal reply.

Regards,
--
MJR/slef