Re: A new practical problem with invariant sections?

Glenn Maynard wrote:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 01:02:27PM +0400, olive wrote:

And this was my opinion: "the idealogy of some people is in my opinion have become excessive to the point of being harmful to free software". I think that I have the right of saying that without being accused of insulting people.

"Zealot" is derogatory and inflammatory.  If you're not a native speaker and
didn't know that, now you do.  If you don't want to be accused of insulting
people, it's your task to not do so; if you do, you do not have any such
"right" not to be told so.  (It's disappointing that you respond in this
tone in response to Don's forbearance.)

OK; "zealot" was not the most appropriate word and forgive me for that.
The answer to Don's was in order to clarify my opinion; it was interpreted as an insult while I would have liked to say, without insulting people, that "the idealogy of some people is in my opinion have become excessive to the point of being harmful to free software". I think that the tone of this message is OK.

It's true that I am not a native speaker so I may not have have used the exact tone in my message but I think that a non native speaker like me can also participate in this discussion.

To answer, Patrick remark; a search in this list will show you that I have considerably discussed and defended my opinion even if I do not agree with most of the posters.

Olive