Re: A new practical problem with invariant sections?

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 04:13:59PM +0400, olive wrote:
> To answer, Patrick remark; a search in this list will show you that I
> have considerably discussed and defended my opinion even if I do not
> agree with most of the posters.

You have?  You elided the bulk of Don's response wholesale, and your
arguments often seem to reduce to poorly-defended assertions of what
you think the DFSG should mean.

And to repeat myself from a response to a previous poster making your
argument,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/01/msg00493.html

--
Glenn Maynard