Re: FYI: Savannah forces new projects to use GFDL for documentation

Hello Francesco Poli, hello list,
I should clarify things here...

You wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:25:03 +1100 Matthew Palmer wrote:

My opinion of FSF people is descending rapidly here.

Dropping down, down, down...  :-(

Don't think of all people in the FSF. Thanks.

Revising history is never a good sign.

Agreed fully.

It's a kind of "free speech"; I can delete my blog entries where ever I think it is usefull and here it was usefull.

I posted an entry about - first an unofficial statement of us (while we was in discussion mode) and second about a false reason (even like it was understandable for me). So you should respect me and don't post the caches of my sites anywhere. Thanks a lot! (even if it is allowed under the terms of the GNU FDL, it's a kind of politness)

Another point is that we posted yesterday an official statement about this issue on Savannah -
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=4303

Regards,
Sebastian Wieseler, Savannah hacker,

--
| kickino.org || logic-bomb.org || forkbomb.ch || herder-gymnasium.de |