Re: FYI: Savannah forces new projects to use GFDL for documentation

Hey Gymnasist, be advised that if Wallace

http://www.terekhov.de/Wallace_v_Red_Hat_2nd_ANSWER.pdf

won't succeed in US, I'll invite him to Germany.

http://www.allenovery.com/asp/pdf/gercomplaw.pdf

------
Rules on distribution

Basics

Vertical relationships between market participants operating on
different market levels enjoy a more liberal set of rules under
German law since they are generally considered to promote inter-
brand competition. Only narrowly circumscribed conduct is
directly prohibited by Sections 14, 15, 17, 18 and 21 to 23 ARC.
Per se prohibitions first and foremost focuses on resale price
maintenance (including commercial agreements producing the same
effect): prices and other terms of business in agreements with
third parties must be freely determinable (Section 14 ARC).
------

And I suppose you do known that SCO was silenced in Germany on
the grounds of German competition laws. Keep in mind that FSF
is also a blatant violator (dubious claims of "GPL
Incompatibility") just like SCO Germany. That's apart from FSF's
price-fixing GPL antitrust conspiracy.

regards,
alexander.