Re: RES: What makes software copyrightable anyway?

On 5/13/05, Michael K. Edwards <m.k.edwards@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/13/05, Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> wrote:
> > I'm done here.  You are obviously more interested in trolling or spreading
> > FUD than having a conversation.
>
> It's nice to hear someone else come to this conclusion.

You've been rather consistently insulting for a number of days.

Adam, at least, appears to think that insulting statements aren't
worth much of his time.

> Is this guy still chair of the technical committee?

Ian Jackson is the chair of the technical committee.

Here's how you could figure that out on your own:

1. visit http://google.com
2. type: debian technical committee into the search box
3. hit: I'm feeling lucky (or hit search, then check out the first hit)
4. locate the word "chairman" on that page

> After his inane thinly veiled threats in
>  http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/04/msg00090.html ?

You see attempts to resolve problems as threatening?

--
Raul