Re: Visualboy Advance question.

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:22:12 +0100 Andrew Suffield wrote:

> Nintendo are the only ones I'm aware of that try to pretend console
> emulators aren't legal (sheer sophistry though; they claim outright
> "this thing is illegal because it can be used for illegal purposes").

This is what I call the "anti-screwdriver claim": following this line of
reasoning you could argue that a screwdriver is illegal, because it can
be used for illegal purposes (e.g. killing someone by thrusting the
screwdriver in his/her throat).

:-(

--
             |  GnuPG Key ID = DD6DFCF4 | You're compiling a program
  Francesco  |        Key fingerprint = | and, all of a sudden, boom!
     Poli    | C979 F34B 27CE 5CD8 DC12 |         -- from APT HOWTO,