Re: Plugins, libraries, licenses and Debian

mru@kth.se (Måns Rullgård) schrieb:

> Wouldn't such a book be allowed?  I can't see anything that would stop
> it.

You're probably right. I wasn't looking for something that wouldn't be
allowed, but for something that is as close as possible as linking. It
seems that what I invented, although it "mimicks" linking, would not be
a derivative work in literature - or if it is, it would be allowed
citation.

Bye, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie