Re: If not GFDL, then what?

On Mon 13 Oct Mark Pilgrim wrote:
> Doug Winter wrote:
> >One license you may wish to consider is the Creative Commons Attribution
> >License:
> >
> >http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/1.0/legalcode
> >
> >It appears to fulfil all of your requirements, afaict, except perhaps
> >being suitable for main.
> With all due respect, I already have a license that fulfills
> requirements 1-4 but not 5: the GFDL.

The GFDL definately is not DFSG free, whereas the Creative Commons one
probably is.

6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
"If you are the type of person who likes assault weapons, there
is a place for you - the United States Army. We have them."
   -- General Wesley Clark, responding to a question on gun control