Re: There was never a chance of a "GFDL compromise"

[RMS not CCed]

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 07:09:20PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
> Perhaps I misundertood those messages a few months ago.  Or perhaps
> you misunderstood them, or misunderstood my reference to them, or you
> forgot about them.  As human beings, we cannot avoid the risk of
> forgetting and misunderstanding.  But we can avoid smearing other
> people by calling them liars on hardly any grounds.

Well, it's good to see that RMS is not universally intolerant.  Just
intolerant of me...

Will someone friendly with RMS let me know in the event he ever decides
we're "on speaking terms" again?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Mob rule isn't any prettier just
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      because you call your mob a