Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> I don't agree that the latter is the important question.  I think the
> former is the question that matters.  I am not sure if the GFDL is a
> free software license, but I don't think the question matters.

When people said the GFDL is incompatible with free software, and that
this is not a mere practical inconvenience, nor is it an ordinary case
of license incompatibility, this is exactly what they were saying.

At least three times you tried to derail what they said by using
misleading analogies.