Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

      It containts detailed
    mathematicly research on how the improvements were made, details which
    are not evident in the source and therefore reverse engineering of the
    documentation from just the source is not possible.  Included in his
    update to the documentation is an Invariant Section in which he advocates
    the "Open Source" model as given better freedom to the community than the
    FSF model.  A position I am sure you disagree with even though you
    support his freedom to make such a claim.

I would not much like distributing that, but I would be free to
distribute that.