Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

Richard Braakman <dark@xs4all.nl> a tapoté :

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 06:47:31PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>
> > > When you look at which kind of text IS marked invariant in the manuals
> > > under discussion, you'll find that the FSF has a much broader idea of
> > > Secondary Sections than the one you're using in your arguments.
> >
> > Can you be more specific? An example perhaps?
>
> I gave you one: the Distribution section of the Emacs manual.  That's
> what I was quoting from.  Emacs 21.3+1-3, to be precise.

Ok, so for this "distribution section", I agree, it should not be
invariant as it is almost "technical" (how do I get more
information...), and the point of view of RMS about that would be
interesting.

--
Mathieu Roy

  Homepage: