Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

    Ok, so for this "distribution section", I agree, it should not be
    invariant as it is almost "technical" (how do I get more
    information...), and the point of view of RMS about that would be
    interesting.

This section explains what free software means, mention the existence
of the FSF's distribution service, and asks for donations.  It says
nothing about how to use Emacs.

However, the acknowledgements ought to be in a separate
Acknowledgements section.  I will move them.