Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 06:47:31PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> And you are sure that this phrase is part of an Invariant section?

Yes. (2x)

> > When you look at which kind of text IS marked invariant in the manuals
> > under discussion, you'll find that the FSF has a much broader idea of
> > Secondary Sections than the one you're using in your arguments.
>
> Can you be more specific? An example perhaps?

I gave you one: the Distribution section of the Emacs manual.  That's
what I was quoting from.  Emacs 21.3+1-3, to be precise.

--
Richard Braakman

There's still time to save Europe from software patents.
EuropeSwPatentFree - http://EuropeSwPatentFree.internautas.org