Re: A possible GFDL compromise: a proposal

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 09:46:23PM +0000, Dylan Thurston wrote:
> I find it strange that this issue continue to comes up on
> debian-legal, which is clearly not the place to discuss changing the
> DFSG, or deciding which bits on the CDs the DFSG should apply to.

I don't.  It's far easier to bellyache, and leave unchallenged one's own
presumption that Debian should ship any sort of w4r3z in main as long as
it isn't a "program" is one's own vague conception, than it is to come
up with a coherent and closely-reasoned statement of project policy.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Men are born ignorant, not stupid.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     They are made stupid by education.