Re: FFII-online-protest against patents

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 12:54:12PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> Please don't do that.  It means people can't tell where a link really
> points, to decide whether or not to spend the time loading it, without
>
> It's only an annoyance, and is pointless.

It's convenient for IRC, though.

On the other hand, I wonder how many tinyurls there are for
http://goastse.cx/ and http://tubgirl.com/.

[WARNING: the above URLs are fit for viewing only by those with
text-only browsers, and/or the morally depraved]

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained