Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
On Sat, 2003-08-16 at 09:58, Sergey V. Spiridonov wrote:

DFSG use word "software" which have several meanings. Because DFSG does not specify which particular meaning it use, there is a way to speculate.

Actually it *does* define what it means. See Social Contract, Clause 1.
It defines it as...

1. Define software as everything which Debian distributes.

That's it.

Sorry, probably native English speaker will correct me, I think it is not. Especialy with the phrase "users who develop and run non-free software". This relates clearly to programs.

--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov