Re: A possible approach in "solving" the FDL problem

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 02:27:31PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Le mer 13/08/2003 à 14:20, Sergey Spiridonov a écrit :
> > Yes, encrypted system will be a problem if I will try to sell encrypted
> > FDL books, so that one can read, but not copy or modify his copy.
>
> That was probably the intention, but the wording makes it unclear.

...and we've already seen how seriously the FSF takes suggestions for
wording changes in the FDL, even those which don't run contrary to their
enterprise.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The noble soul has reverence for
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      itself.