Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

    rl> This is basically our attempt at closing the ASP loophole.[1]

I understand that's a problem.  As  I wrote, I think your expectations
of seeing modifications "given back in" is best  reached by setting up
such a competitive  infrastructure that people are actually encouraged
to "give back in".  What are you going  to do, chase down every person
who  modified   Helix  and started   up   an  independent broadcasting
business?  That's going to buy you nothing but hate from those who you
need   most, developers and  hackers (please  note  I use the original
sense of the term).

bye,

andrea
--