Re: PHPNuke license

Scripsit Don Armstrong <don@donarmstrong.com>

> You're ignoring 2 itself:

>    2.  You may modify your copy or copies of the Program or any
>    portion of it, thus forming a work based on the Program, and copy
>    and distribute such modifications or work under the terms of
>    Section 1 above, provided that you also meet all of these
>    conditions:[4]

Which is ambiguous in itself. It can either mean

  You may modify provided blah, AND you may copy provided blah.

or

  You may [modify and then copy] provided blah.

Such are the wonders of natural language.

--
Henning Makholm                             "I've been staying out of family
                                   conversations. Do I get credit for that?"