Re: ldp-es_20002103-7_i386.changes REJECTED

Scripsit Edmund GRIMLEY EVANS <edmundo@rano.org>
> Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net>:

> > There's a school of thought that says that an old free licence *can*
> > be retracted in common-law countries, because of the "consideration
> > theory" which basically says that unilateral promises cannot be
> > enforced against the person making the promise.

> Also, I find the idea of a licence being
> enforced against the licencer somewhat odd.

That's my way of describing the natural defense of the (former?)
licensee who is being sued by the author after he retracted his

Henning Makholm                        "Nej, hvor er vi altså heldige! Længe
                                      leve vor Buxgører Sansibar Bastelvel!"