Re: Combining proprietary code and GPL for in-house use

Scripsit tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)

> Are you our friend or not?

How is that relevant? Do you think courts will reject arguments simply
because they are made by people that Thomas Bushnell does not count
among his friends?

You seem do define a friend as "someone who would rather base his
arguments on what would further my political goals, rather than on
facts." Perhaps your idea of friendship works that way. Mine doesn't,
and legal reality surely doesn't either.

Mr. "none" is simply making a factual point about the world. His point
may be wrong (though I happen to agree in it), but if it's right, the
world is not going to change simply because you does not want it to be
the way he says it is.

He says "I don't think we live in the world you describe". He never
said "I don't want to live in the world you describe", which is
apparently what you think he says.

Do you only want to be friends with people who let you keep your eyes
shut?

--
Henning Makholm                                      "Punctuation, is? fun!"