Re: [Steve Lidie <Stephen.O.Lidie@Lehigh.EDU>] Re: xodometer licensing

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 01:55:15PM -0800, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 03:55:54PM -0600, Sam TH wrote:
> > and he didn't make it very
> > clear at all what you should do if the Artistic License wasn't
> > acceptable (which it isn't)
>
> Whoah whoah.
>
>      10.Example Licenses
>
>           The "GPL", "BSD", and "Artistic" licenses are examples of licenses
>           that we consider "free".
>

> Say again?

In that case, I guess Artistic is acceptable.  But that is
unfortunate, given that this means that we have diverged from the FSF
analysis, something that I don't think we do elsewhere.  I'll look
through the mailing list archives.

In that case, the xodo statment is definitely ok.

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
	GnuPG Key: