Re: [Steve Lidie <Stephen.O.Lidie@Lehigh.EDU>] Re: xodometer licensing

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 12:41:36PM -0800, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> I recieved this response from the author about what he permits us to
> distribute xodo under. Is this statement sufficient as copying terms
> if placed into the debian/copyright file?

I would suspect that what he means is that xodo is distributed under
the license of Perl, that is both the GPL and the AL.  However, as he
wasn't specific about the GNU license, and he didn't make it very
clear at all what you should do if the Artistic License wasn't
acceptable (which it isn't) you might want to ask him for
clarification.

If you are unable to recieve clarification, then it would probably be
ok anyway.

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/