Re: GNU License and Computer Break Ins

On Fri, May 19, 2000 at 09:41:10AM -0500, Paul Serice wrote:
> > Of course, if you don't think the FSF is trustworthy, don't use
> > "Version 2, or, at your option, any later version".
>
> You make my point for me.  Authors currently have the right to choose
> how their work is used.  It has come to my attention that the GPL is
> one tool in an arsenal to take this away.

Let me understand this...  You are a Debian developer?

And you have openly hostile feelings for the GPL, as evidenced by this
thread.  Your above sentiments show you openly hostile to free software in
general.  If you have these opinions, why the hell did you become a Debian
developer in the first place?

Seems like the new maintainer fonecall wasn't very effective.

* Knghtbrd is FAR too tempted to .sig this entire discussion...