Re: Postilion's Graphic Files Copyright

Anthony Towns writes:
> Also, invoking the GPL would only say "Hey, no one can distribute this",
> not "Anyone can".

I was assuming the restriction would be removed if one of the authors
complained about it.

> I'd really feel much better about all this pseudo legal advice if we
> could get a real true honest to god copyright lawyer to look over some of
> these opinions, we've enshrined into folk-lore [0].

But until a competent intellectual property attorney sees fit to bestow his
"pro bono" largesse upon us, we just have to muddle along.  Think of it as
do-it-yourself case law.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)