Re: Set Theory (was Re: Considering packaging: Microsoft Web Font pack)

Raul Miller writes:
> You've got something backwords.  Microsoft is >>giving<< people permission
> to include fonts in documents.

But not to distribute derivatives.  You appeared to be claiming that a .deb
that included the whole thing would be somehow a subset that the license
forbids distribution of.

> They've also given permission for verbatim distribution.

And we are proposing to do a verbatim distribution, inside a .deb.

> ...both ironic and silly.

You might want to reread my article with both those words in mind.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)