Re: Set Theory (was Re: Considering packaging: Microsoft Web Font pack)

john@dhh.gt.org <john@dhh.gt.org> wrote:
> But not to distribute derivatives.  You appeared to be claiming that a .deb
> that included the whole thing would be somehow a subset that the license
> forbids distribution of.

Microsoft is giving permission to distribute certain kinds of derivatives.

But as long as we agree on what we should do for this case (my opinion
is: ask microsoft before distributing), it probably doesn't matter that
we agree on how we thought about it to arrive at that conclusion.

--
Raul