Re: Considering packaging: Microsoft Web Font pack

Raul Miller wrote:
  >The thing is: including all the fonts by wrapping the whole thing up in
                           ^^^
  >a .deb is creating an improper subset of the fonts
                                  ^^^^^^

How can _all_ be a subset?

If you include the whole of something you get in a box, unchanged, you are
supplying it as you got it.  The extra wrapping is irrelevant.

     "In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not
      so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for
      you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will
      come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I
      am, there ye may be also."       John 14: 2,3