Re: [spam subject elided] (fwd)

Guys,

could you please just stop.
The verbal attack was not justified - and can not be justified,
even if there are/were some perceived problems.

Human history is dominated by unfair aggression, but again:
it does not and can not justify any aggression.

Much appreciation to Debian and Debian-list maintainers
for their dedicated and silent work - that we can use and
enjoy their products!
Many thanks,

imre